Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
24 Posts

Huns» Forums » General

Subject: Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody know if or when this will be available in the US? Thanks!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I know Tom Vasel has a copy I saw him get it in his Dice Tower unboxing video. Maybe he will sell it to me lol.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cmon guys how about some release information. Game looks great I just saw the dice tower unboxing.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ziih wrote:
Cmon guys how about some release information. Game looks great I just saw the dice tower unboxing.


If you really want it, you can order it from France: https://www.philibertnet.com/en/la-boite-de-jeu/63300-huns-3...

Shipping is expensive but you'll get your game within a week in the USA.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the info I checked and it would be 63 dollars with shipping. I guess I can wait until it is available in the USA whenever that is. Just wish they would give some info.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fneup AkaPanda
France
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ziih wrote:
thanks for the info I checked and it would be 63 dollars with shipping. I guess I can wait until it is available in the USA whenever that is. Just wish they would give some info.


Hello !
As far as I know, the game doesn't have a publisher in the USA yet. Blackrock Games and La Boite De Jeu have some contacts but no deal for now. But be sure I'll come back to give some news on this thread when there is one !
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't wait so I ordered it from France. turned out to be 53 with shipping. Oh well its only money.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The problem is... The game seems to be heavily dependent on what is written on the cards and from Philibert all you can get is the French edition... So if your french is not great, the game can become pretty much unplayable...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dtmoura wrote:
The problem is... The game seems to be heavily dependent on what is written on the cards and from Philibert all you can get is the French edition... So if your french is not great, the game can become pretty much unplayable...


The link I placed above from Philibert is the English version. Philibert sells mostly French games but they have other languages too. You can also convert the Philibert site so it displays most of the text in English.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed them before I bought it and they assured me I would get an English version.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ziih wrote:
I emailed them before I bought it and they assured me I would get an English version.


You are right... and now it is soldout.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wow glad I grabbed one you're right its now sold out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ziih wrote:
wow glad I grabbed one you're right its now sold out.


If you happen to live in the Chicago area, let me know! ;-)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry Oregon lol
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ENGLISH BACK IN STOCK!!!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mann
United States
Gladstone
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dang they shipped it Monday and today its on my doorstep! Can't wait to play it.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They are faster (all the all from France) than Coolstuff or MiniatureMarket....

Ziih wrote:
dang they shipped it Monday and today its on my doorstep! Can't wait to play it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marceau
United States
Benicia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dtmoura wrote:
They are faster (all the all from France) than Coolstuff or MiniatureMarket....

Ziih wrote:
dang they shipped it Monday and today its on my doorstep! Can't wait to play it.


My card keeps getting rejected. Ugh!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dtmoura wrote:
ENGLISH BACK IN STOCK!!!!!

...and sold out again. It's nice they have a "notify me when in stock" feature though, so we'll see if they can load up again as quick as they did the first time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
dtmoura wrote:
ENGLISH BACK IN STOCK!!!!!

...and sold out again. It's nice they have a "notify me when in stock" feature though, so we'll see if they can load up again as quick as they did the first time.

...back in stock and ordered. Looks like they're adding stock in batches. The €20 shipping to the U.S. may scare some folks off, but we're spoiled and many gamers pay that on a regular basis.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carrier
msg tools
Was about to pull the trigger but it is $70 CAD to order from France so I figured I'd check out more impressions... I didn't like a lot of the comments I saw in the ratings. If it ever makes it to local shops for half the price I'll probably pick it up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
z3m0g wrote:
Was about to pull the trigger but it is $70 CAD to order from France so I figured I'd check out more impressions... I didn't like a lot of the comments I saw in the ratings. If it ever makes it to local shops for half the price I'll probably pick it up.


Hi,

We have now some partnerships for Huns around the world:
>Canada (EN and FR)
>Germany
>Hungary

The game should be available at the end of the year or in 2019. We still looking and discuss for others countries.

I don't know if I can give the name of the distributors / publishers so I prefer to let you guess who localize the game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carrier
msg tools
Laboitedejeu wrote:
z3m0g wrote:
Was about to pull the trigger but it is $70 CAD to order from France so I figured I'd check out more impressions... I didn't like a lot of the comments I saw in the ratings. If it ever makes it to local shops for half the price I'll probably pick it up.


Hi,

We have now some partnerships for Huns around the world:
>Canada (EN and FR)
>Germany
>Hungary

The game should be available at the end of the year or in 2019. We still looking and discuss for others countries.

I don't know if I can give the name of the distributors / publishers so I prefer to let you guess who localize the game.


Thank you so much for this info! I'm sure I'll pick it up the moment I spot it in a local shop, or on Amazon.ca.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
z3m0g wrote:
Was about to pull the trigger but it is $70 CAD to order from France so I figured I'd check out more impressions... I didn't like a lot of the comments I saw in the ratings. If it ever makes it to local shops for half the price I'll probably pick it up.

For a fun mini-review, check out Shut Up and Sit Down’s UKGE episode... they loved it!

As for me, I find it to be the perfect MeetUp game. It takes maybe 5 minutes the set up and teach, plays quickly, and offers enough strategic depth to satisfy gamers of all experience levels.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.