Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe M
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm looking for suggestions on rules for a 2x game version for up to 8 players. The easy thing to do would be to set the games next to each other with double everything. But I'm open for suggestions. Hopefully people here are more creative than me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have an appropriate playing surface I'd put it all in one long line, with a shared mothership in the middle. Each city has its own health but the mothership has a single health status (either track on one side or make sure both are updated properly). If either city goes to 0 health everyone loses, ships that overshoot the mothership but land on enemies attacking the other city still count hits. Double the mothership health.

Here's a text illustration in case my description wasn't clear:

Team A -> ------MS------ <- Team B

And just so it's said I haven't tried this so it hasn't been play tested-- but it seems like it could work fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.