5 Posts

Airfix Battles» Forums » General

Subject: Command deck card sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boris Lockyer
msg tools
mb
I have just treated myself to the Airfix Battles game and I'm getting ready for my first game. Due to gamer OCD I feel the need to sleeve all cards in all games. The force decks were no problem and fitted easily into the Ultra-Pro standard size that I have a good number of. The command deck, however, are a different matter. I tried them in Fantasy Flight yellow mini American sleeves but the cards are a fraction too large. Does anyone know which, if any, sleeves fit?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rory willis
msg tools
YOUR IN FOR A LOT OF FUN!! EASY TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN SCENARIOS AN ITS VERY FIRST TIMER FRIENDLY ONCE YOU PLAY IT YOU WILL WANT TO PLAY IT OVER AN OVER THE SOLO GAME IS GOOD TOO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wickham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you but have read your comments and would like to let you know about a facebook group that has tons of extra content for the game and also has the game designers active in the group.

They are currently play testing the new game and the draft rules can be downloaded and used.

Check it out;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AirfixBattles/

Many Thanks

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rory willis
msg tools
yep I am there too! thank you anybody know when open battles will appear?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Lockyer
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply! I'm not on Facebook but I've found that I can lurk on Facebook pages.

I've only played one very basic game of Airfix Battles so far, it was the tutorial in the first part of the rules, I've not even moved onto the Scenario Book yet. However, I did really enjoy the game and I'd like to get a few more games in and really go for it with armour, artillery, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.