Popular Tags: [View All]
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are Outbound Docks and Outbound Harbour the same place?
The rules are so confusing.

They say:

- Each player decides when he has enough items and moves his ship to the Outbound Docks.
-If a player places a Disc at Dockside his next move must be to move his ship into the Ountbound Harbour.

What it sounds to me is that I move my ship to the Ountbound Docks. Later on I place a Disc at Dockside and move my ship from the Outbound Docks to the Outbound Harbour.

I guess this interpretation is wrong. But why the heck are they naming the same place with two different words? And then they continue so that it sounds like you are placing from one of them to the other. So bad!shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ottevaere Wouter
Belgium
Vosselaar
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
Are Outbound Docks and Outbound Harbour the same place?
The rules are so confusing.
They say:
- Each player decides when he has enough items and moves his ship to the Outbound Docks.
-If a player places a Disc at Dockside his next move must be to move his ship into the Ountbound Harbour.
What it sounds to me is that I move my ship to the Ountbound Docks. Later on I place a Disc at Dockside and move my ship from the Outbound Docks to the Outbound Harbour.
I guess this interpretation is wrong. But why the heck are they naming the same place with two different words? And then they continue so that it sounds like you are placing from one of them to the other. So bad!shake

Indeed - just confusing: you just put your ship on the Outbound Docks. When you start sailing (from disc 1 to 2...), you replace your ship in the Outbound Dock with your Ghost ship disc (just temporary for purpose of turn order, because the ships are going out of the Outbound Docks).
The first player who's returning his ship, puts his ship in the Inbound Docks (receives VPs, just as second returning player).

So Docks = Harbour and that's confusing for ruleset readers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
One more question:

Quote:

Does it mean immediately or on my next turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Riemenschnitter
msg tools
you would place your ship on the outbound docks on your next turn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.