3 Posts

The Grizzled» Forums » General

Subject: Need the text for 6 hard knocks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to availability I have a Polish language copy of the base game and English of the expansion. When playing solo it asks to exclude 6 hard knocks. Problems is the translation of the card names is sometimes less than intuitive. So, I'd like to ask if anyone has on hand the text of these cards (or a summary) to help me identify these cards with certainty:
Absent-minded
Mute
Panicked
Tyrannical
Selfish
Frenzied (especially this one I am not sure of)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absent-minded: Before withdrawing, choose and remove on of your Support tiles from the game.

Mute: You can no longer speak or communicate with other players in any way. You may not use a Speech.

Panicked: During Withdrawal, Draw your Support tile randomly.

Tyrannical: Take the Mission Leader role and keep it, preventing the Distribution of Speeches.

Selfish: Your Support tile is always redirected to yourself.

Frenzied: At the beginning of a Mission, you must Draw 2 extra cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chestond wrote:
Absent-minded: Before withdrawing, choose and remove on of your Support tiles from the game.

Mute: You can no longer speak or communicate with other players in any way. You may not use a Speech.

Panicked: During Withdrawal, Draw your Support tile randomly.

Tyrannical: Take the Mission Leader role and keep it, preventing the Distribution of Speeches.

Selfish: Your Support tile is always redirected to yourself.

Frenzied: At the beginning of a Mission, you must Draw 2 extra cards.

Thank you so very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.