Hide
17 Posts

Darklight: Memento Mori» Forums » General

Subject: Late Backer fulfilment? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edged Square
msg tools
Any idea when these are going to be handled? I see reports of people in UK getting their items, but I still haven't received the e-mail confirmation from GamesQuest. Would ask on Kickstarter, but don't have access.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolino Paperino
Switzerland
Banco
flag msg tools
I’m a late backer and I have received the tracking from GQ last Friday. However the tracking status is “frozen” since March 24th:

Saturday
March, 24 2018
23:12 CET
Shipment information received

In my case the box will be delivered by DHL. No clue what’s going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duggie Dowling
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I'm terribly sorry... but I probably wasn't listening.
badge
I vote for Shenanigans and Monkey Business.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fulfillment has started, and late backers in Europe have already received the game, so I'm pretty sure KS backers and late pledges are all being fulfilled at the same time.
I'm a KS pledge (UK based) and have no tracking e-mail yet either... we just need to be patient for a little while longer I guess.

According to the last pertinent comment from DIG that I can remember seeing, regarding what Gamesquest has told them, is that fulfillment is forecast to all be shipped by Thursday of this week. But as this is GQ we are talking about I wouldn't necessarily take that as Gospel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zachary rucker
msg tools
Late backers are indeed shipping at the same time. However, GQ is going slower than they stated, as expected. If you haven't gotten your tracking email (not your game, just your email) by the end of the month, and you aren't in the states or another area that is shipping by boat, then you should probably freak out and email DIG via their website. If you're in one of those places waiting on the boats, wait for DIG to give an update on when to freak out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,all.

I'm known for my views on the shipping/delivery part of this KS [goddamn awful].and,like a lot of UK backers I haven't received anything at all yet.but,im not surprised by it.the way GQ has been feeding DIG constant BS over dates times etc etc.
this KS is very late.and that was even before this mess with shipping.lets be honest here,this was supposed to be shipped new year-ish.then needed a repack that was then dated for UK orders to be shipped by the end of feb followed by EU rest of world.EU and US are now receiving them very quickly .and have been for weeks!.but only now starting to ship UK ones out.what ever happened to UK first.... I'm not bothered who gets them first its when GQ tell DIG one thing then do the opposite!.it makes DIG look silly.

anyway guys,from what ive seen and read the game looks and sounds great!.

one bit of advice for Dario&Mauro...for gods sake,dont use GQ again.they are terrible

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
I am a late Backer from Germany and received the Game today!

And i can say for sure that this was the best packed Kickstarter (and even retail Purchased Board Games) i have ever experienced!

Absolutely no damage at all and even the spears and all straight parts arent bent at all! I am very very glad to have Backed this game!

And communication from DIG is also perfect via Kickstarter Page there is - at least in my opinion - nothing to complain! (Maybe the slow progress from GameQuest but then it has been superbly packed and that sure as hell took some Time so i dont have any complaints left)

So late and regular backers are treated the same.

Greetings and all the best
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Price
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Late backer in the UK and I got my copy yesterday. Can't wait to get playing on the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Yeah me too! This Game looks so incredible i cant wait to start playing. And this Box is packed with so much Stuff the pricing is nothing but stunning!

I can state that this Game is worth your pennies even just for the Minis without any game content or even a whole game! Just get it if you can still get it somewhere you wont regret it.

Just my 2 cents to pricing and game content.

All the best
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got an email from royal mail. 2-4 days seems they are trying to get them out fast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
skool ov violence
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy in germany
The condition is unaccetable.

The main box has a HUGE crushed corner, tokens inside are splitting; i have not evne punched this out.

The boss supplement pack is also crushed.

this is a huge letdown - i am completely dissatisfied...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
interbreeding wrote:
I just received my copy in germany
The condition is unaccetable.

The main box has a HUGE crushed corner, tokens inside are splitting; i have not evne punched this out.

The boss supplement pack is also crushed.

this is a huge letdown - i am completely dissatisfied...

How was this packed? Mine was in a tight fitting box (Base game) and the box in a big box all wraped with bubbleplastics and paperstuff. Noone could have handled mine the way a corner would have been ripped?

Just curious as if they did repacking in different ways?! I mean not impossible but weired way of handling the repacking if done in two completely different ways.

Sorry for you man! Mine could never have been handled in a way it could have gotten damaged.
They should have packed them all the same...

But those two at DIG will get you replacements as soon as possible of that i am sure!

Greetings
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
skool ov violence
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah they are super helpful - i contacted them via the website and Mauro also responded here on BGG -we're trying to sort this out.

Mine was packed like yours - lots and lots of bubblestuff and a box inside a box. However the carriers were able to damage this anyway.

I don't blame DIG for this - they are the last ones to see their baby in damaged condition i guess.

Greetings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bilbo Baggins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I'm a US late backer and have never received an email from them for anything related to shipping.

Kinda worried at this point as I have heard nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me the corner was ripped open where the extra corner protection piece was added. It might have happened when packages shipped from Germany to the UK so repackaging hadn't really effect. But it's just one corner of the box. I don't let it bother me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Split box corner and split token back also here. This is not cool. If it was bought on a local store I would bring it back for replacement.

Not sure it is worth the hassle to send me a new box or a few tokens. If they have spare boxes in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smyth
msg tools
The only US backers who have received their game so far were those who paid for air shipping. Everything else is coming by boat. I’m in Canada and got my tracking for my air shipment last week but because this is Gamesquest, the only info is that the information was received March 24th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
why is it,every time anyone mentions Gamesquest.i run to get my crosses out... lets just hope that when [hopefully]DIG add to this great game.that they use a decent distribution company.or the very least get a more "robust"contract in place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.