Popular Tags: [View All]
Bj Price
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Organization makes me happy!
badge
"Cult" is what a big congregation calls a little congregation.
mbmbmbmbmb
I love making inserts and having just recently purchased this game, I decided that an insert was necessary. Almost everything fits in the box nicely. I made one small calculation error by forgetting about the rule book. It can fit in the box, it will just raise the lid a bit . After a few plays, the rule book isn't needed anyways, or so my excuse goes. Here are the pics of my insert.

All the components emptied out from the box. Inside the box there is some foamcore along a portion of the bottom and on the sides. The sides are to help keep the game board from moving and the bottom is where the cards rest on.

The card holder doesn't go the length of the cards, as it is intended to be place beside the board and rest on the board itself. Coloured felt was pasted on to foamcore to indicate where each deck goes.

Decks placed in the insert.

The containers for all the components. All standees are kept separate and with bases on. Terrain tiles can also be taken from the insert if desired.

Component containers placed on card trays and in the middle. The character cards are placed on the right, on top of card tray and under other component trays.

Time machine board placed on top of left and middle component trays. Remainder component trays added to the right side on top of character cards.

Board on top held in place by the spacers.

Example game setup for a 3 player game.

Thanks for viewing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great ideas! Love how everything nests together carefully inside the box.

This is my next game purchase (if all goes well), and I am strongly considering doing my own version of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.