Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: Is there a way to get the equipment pack only at this point? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I missed the Kickstarter so it's too late to pledge £1 and then add the add-on in the pledge manager. Is it possible to order this pack on its own or at least will a digital download be available at some point? I've just gotten around to playing this properly with a group and we're all finding it a nightmare trying to manage the items we've bought from the character booklets. I found the Exorcist ones in the files section here but it seems our other characters are going to have to make do with scruffy bits of paper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
It seems to me that just getting this pack would be too expensive considering the shipping costs.

But if someone from uk who Backed this already will help you out it would be best i think

All the best
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gazery Pooh

Keighley
West Yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Britain and have an order for 2nd edition stuff. So could add an equipment pack for you.

If you pm me, we could perhaps sort something out. I am away until Friday though so might not be able to sort it until then.

Hope I can help.

Gazery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That would be amazing, thanks! Will send a PM your way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.