Matt Chambers
msg tools
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000809OAO/ref=oh_aui_deta...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory miller

Florida
msg tools
Re: Ticket to Ride Europe - $30.92 on Amazon
Thanks coupled with Amazon gift cards I couldn't resist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Casey
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Ticket to Ride Europe - $30.92 on Amazon
Last time that I grabbed this on Amazon it ended up being counterfeit. It was fulfilled by Amazon so I did get my money back though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HHHHH
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caseypd63 wrote:
Last time that I grabbed this on Amazon it ended up being counterfeit. It was fulfilled by Amazon so I did get my money back though.

I am actually intrigued to see what counterfeit copies looks like.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This should not be marked as DEAD. As of 3:56am Eastern if I click and follow the link it is still $30.46 for me. Still seems live. Actually even $0.46 less than the initial threat title price from Amazon directly

Update 7:50am and still $30.48

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now it looks like another participant in the mysterious Amazon falling price system. Now down to $30.06.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Casey
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gagawolala wrote:
caseypd63 wrote:

I am actually intrigued to see what counterfeit copies looks like.......

The game looked legit but it was missing pieces. Asmodee confirmed that it was a counterfeit copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G.

Oregon
msg tools
From what I recall there was only one station of each color and the code to register the game online didn't work. Should be easy to tell if it's fake. I picked up a copy when it got down to $23 last year and fortunately got a genuine version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.