Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can a lone Infantry unit in an area move to occupy an Approach?

The question stems from 1.1 which states that the Infantry unit occupying the Approach must belong to the same player as units in the area. In other words, not sure if this is a restriction or a requirement (thnx).

BTW, impressed with how easily accessible this game is, and I really like the graphics too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Carey wrote:
Can a lone Infantry unit in an area move to occupy an Approach?

The question stems from 1.1 which states that the Infantry unit occupying the Approach must belong to the same player as units in the area. In other words, not sure if this is a restriction or a requirement (thnx).

BTW, impressed with how easily accessible this game is, and I really like the graphics too.

Quick answer is "Yes".

I think that rule is a bit redundant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thinking a bit more about this, I think this is really to clarify that moving to the Approach is from your own Area & prevent a player thinking that they can move to an Approach in an Area occupied by the opponent. It's an overkill rule!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.