10 Posts

Eldritch Horror: Strange Remnants» Forums » Rules

Subject: Marie Lambeau rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ccwyxx c
msg tools
mbmb
Since Marie Lambeau can repeat an action, I would supposed she can heal two times faster, move twice further, collect double focus, acquire items twice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that a question?
looks correct to me. What makes you doubt yourself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ccwyxx c
msg tools
mbmb
Anduin wrote:
Is that a question?

You seems not to understand what is a question. Don't you notice the ? symbol at the sentence end?

If that is the case, it makes this character quite powerful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ccwyxx wrote:
Anduin wrote:
Is that a question?

You seems not to understand what is a question. Don't you notice the ? symbol at the sentence end?

The way you phrased the sentence was odd, that's why he was asking.

Quote:
If that is the case, it makes this character quite powerful.

She's only a mid-power character. She's definitely fun, but only in the middle of the pack, power-wise. Yes, she can do any action twice. But she still only gets two actions per turn. So if she rests twice, she doesn't get to focus, acquire assets, or anything else.

(I know she starts with a spell that lets her take a third action, if she wants to pay for it. But that's the effect of a spell she has, not her innate ability. And it does come at a cost.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ccwyxx c
msg tools
mbmb
Ah.. ok. In that case I have played wrong.. I had thought she gets to repeat one action and one more.. 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ccwyxx wrote:
Anduin wrote:
Is that a question?

oh you seem to be a really clever one, eh? Editing in the ? afterwards and now trying to insult me? what a behavior shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
ccwyxx wrote:
Anduin wrote:
Is that a question?

oh you seem to be a really clever one, eh? Editing in the ? afterwards and now trying to insult me? what a behavior shake
The "?" was there before you have answered.
Here's the original text with the edit marked:
ccwyxx wrote:
Since Marie Lambeau can repeat an action, I would supposed she can heal two times faster, move twice further, collect double focus, acquire items twice? A pretty powerful character
Source: Google cache (This link may be volatile and eventually change its contents Edit: Yup, it's outdated already.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fake news detected ;P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelvin C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
ccwyxx wrote:
Since Marie Lambeau can repeat an action, I would supposed she can heal two times faster, move twice further, collect double focus, acquire items twice? A pretty powerful character
Source: Google cache (This link may be volatile and eventually change its contents).

No matter, Mark's comment definitely did not warrant a rude response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
ccwyxx wrote:
Source: Google cache (This link may be volatile and eventually change its contents).

very interesting... my mind might play tricks on me. I remember quite vividly explicitly asking if this is a question, because it was not formulated as one. But I guess google is a more reliable source than my brain
Though, even with the ? it sounds more like a statement than anything - and doesn't justify the tone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.