Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Walker
United Kingdom
HANTS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subsequently Longevity is worth 16 points and also describes the games 80 year run.

Scrabble is one of those games that just seems to have existed forever, many board games fan will no doubt have experienced this Veteran of a board game. It's the kind of game you could imagine Socrates playing when trying to contemplate his own Philosophies.

The Simpsons Edition of Scrabble is no different from the original Scrabble, the board is certainly more colourful and it does have 2 sides for 2 slightly different ways to play Scrabble. In the end you are still trying to win by getting as many points for your words as possible, so tactical word placement is the key to this game.

The only real difference with the Simpsons edition is that they include a deck of cards that give bonus points if you spell a word related to that card. That's about the only major difference between the two. I played HOMER for 10 points plus this card that double my score to 20 points, you get the picture.

Scrabble is one of those games that is either played by die hard fans or those who are bored and want to waste 2 hours of their life, usually in a caravan in the Lake District when it's raining. Not a game on my my highly recommended list of games people should play, I'd rather watch Countdown

Scrabble get 6/10 for being another cornerstone of history game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.