3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: New Project - Bit of research rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi folks. I am working on a new project and hoping to get a little bit of input on my creative decisions. I have created a short (1-2 minute) multiple choice questionnaire. I would really appreciate if anyone would take the time to complete it.

https://goo.gl/forms/9JSiptEmnXrhrID53

If you're intetested I will tell you something about the game idea too. It is a 2-4 player card based game that includes four factions (for now) and the option to mix or mono faction. There is a strong emphasis on social interactions with 3 or 4 players. The game has a single deck for all players to draw from and is a one time purchase.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it looks like you looking for inspiration on how to mold your game into something the most people will like. You questions might be too open to interpenetration to be useful. Such as what changes to game would make them more appealing to woman; its really based on their gaming history and preferences. I can confidently speak for my wife and say well defined boarders and rules on the game board/card/peaces. As for your theme and faction questions, as long as they are implemented well any of them can be great.

I think you may get better info if you find similar games and read through the comments on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback. I have a pretty good idea for the game at the moment and I am trying to see what responses I get and if they line up with my design ideas. It should also give me some insight into any changes I want to/should make as well. I will also take your advice on board and have a look at similar projects.

Thanks again!
Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.