Abyss: Leviathan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Anglerfish promo integration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lorenzo Della Casa
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know if the promo integrates in any way or must be left out when playing with Leviathan expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Intignano
msg tools
I think it should be left out, its rules are not compatible with the new way to fight monsters.
Same about the 5 promo monsters with keys: you can't shuffle them with the new monsters in Leviathan, because these got an L on their back, so you'd be sure that those 5 without the L hide a key.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I believe it could be added because all the Anglerfish does is force you to fight a monster, so if it comes up you have to attack even if you are unprepared.

As far as the Keys promo, the rules state that you have both sets of monster tokens available so you would mix them in with the old set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Intignano
msg tools
Don't think so.

With the Anglerfish you should PAY to continue the exploration: in this case, what should you pay?

About the key promo monsters, I understand what you're saying, but with Leviathan the difference is between a set of monster with ONLY points (so you can't shuffle the promos) and a set of monsters with keys etc. (and you can't shuffle the promos because they haven't a L)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.