3 Posts

Crystal Clans» Forums » Rules

Subject: Couple of questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mel Miranda
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1.If I have Ancestral Knights and Boneknife Cultists in the same squad and both go to my discard pile as a result of battle, can my Boneknife Cultists target that same Ancestral Knights to be summoned? Or does it have to be a Reanimated unit that is already in the discard pile prior to the battle?

2.For the Stone Clan's signature ability builder, am I allowed to summon 3 structures all at once then discard the unit with the builder ability? Or am I only allowed to summon one structure at a time?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Arthur Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This depends on whose turn it is. These 2 units are destroyed simultaneously, so the active player would get to decide the order (rulebook page 9). So if you're Skull and it's your turn, you can choose to have the impact of the Knight destruction first - it goes to the discard and you discard a card from your draw pile, then the Cultists, so the Knight is there to summon from discard. If it's your opponent's turn, they can declare that the Cultists are destroyed first, thus the Knights (edit) AREN'T in your discard pile yet.

2. Yeah that works, and is very clever. It works because the discarding isn't even necessary until there are more than 3 units in the squad. The only hitch to remember with summoning to your non-home zone is that you can only summon to a single zone with 1 summon action (see page 14 of the rules).

Great questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Senki
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions, OP, but as a matter of style that makes the Rules Forum more useful to us all, please include in the subject line the nature of the questions, making separate posts, if necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.