Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite many people's predictions to the contrary, it looks like CMON will pony up for reprints of the errata'd cards. From yesterday's KS update...

Quote:
Of course we don't want anyone to be left with improper items, so we're working to correct these mistakes. Currently we're speaking with our factory to get a full set of these items printed so we can ship them to you guys. We're still working out the logistics and specifics, but we'll update you once the plan has been finalized.

Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, it's stuff like that that make me pretty loyal to CMoN.

"What, fixing their mistakes at their cost? That's just good customer service."

Exactly. And not every company out there does it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricktor Black
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Sometimes I really hate being a late backer because I never know when the Kickstarter is updated.

I am actually missing a card and a created a ticket for it. They agreed to send it to me at no cost, which I think is very decent of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
A classy move from CMON
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
San Dee Jota wrote:
Honestly, it's stuff like that that make me pretty loyal to CMoN.

"What, fixing their mistakes at their cost? That's just good customer service."

Exactly. And not every company out there does it.

I get the feeling that they could save thousands of dollars by just doing some proper proof reading and proof checks.....

But hey its great that they're replacing them at no cost to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m happy about this too. I only hope they don’t miss some items!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose araiza
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am sure the fact they finally agree to fix the ton of errors on the same day they launched their new KS is just a total coincidence

and for the record I still think not updating the rules PDF is just plain lazy. If I spent $300 on a game, I don't think it's irrational to expect it to be playable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Tremblay
msg tools
mb
1. CMON doesn't fix problem. People complain.
2. CMON fixes problem. People complain.

I do like how this all stemmed from people making an assumption that the cards weren't going to get fixed, when CMON said "we're looking into solutions", and lost their shit.

I also enjoy the people calling the rulebook "unplayable". It has a number of issues to be sure, but unplayable? Only if you really can't read. It's the same situation where 85%+ of the questions people ask are in the rules, but hey, it's easier to say "LOOK THIS RULE IS MISSING!" rather than take the time to find the answer that is actually given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
speedyg0nzales wrote:
I am sure the fact they finally agree to fix the ton of errors on the same day they launched their new KS is just a total coincidence

and for the record I still think not updating the rules PDF is just plain lazy. If I spent $300 on a game, I don't think it's irrational to expect it to be playable.

Did CMON state that they wouldn't update the pdf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose araiza
United States
California
flag msg tools
They put out the FAQ and were asked if they would update the manual, to which they did not respond. Then after FAQ 2.0 came from the community pointing out errors on the dashboard they mentioned the reprints, but still no comment at all on issuing even a new PDF manual

It's the lack of communication that I believe is doing the most harm. If you look through the forums it seems to be the same lack of communication that has upset the people who had issues getting their game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.