flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed that a lot of Big G Creative games were on sale on Amazon.ca

Notably:
Bob Ross The Art of Chill [19.51$]:Amazon link
Shifty Eyed Spies[14.56$] :Amazon link
How to Rob a Bank[13.74$] :Amazon link
The Wizard Always Wins [13.72$]:Amazon link
(edited to reflect increase in price for Bob Ross)
Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: [AMAZON.CA][CAN] Bob Ross Art of Chill and other Big G Creative Games on sale [14$-16$]
I love the last three games. They are super duper good and at that price it's a steal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Begg
Canada
Uxbridge
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [AMAZON.CA][CAN] Bob Ross Art of Chill and other Big G Creative Games on sale [14$-16$]
carnofago wrote:
I love the last three games. They are super duper good and at that price it's a steal.

What about the first one? Gimmicky or good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Batten
United States
Fairport
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Begger41 wrote:
carnofago wrote:

What about the first one? Gimmicky or good?

I actually find Bob Ross: The Art of Chill to be a really solid game. My only complaint is the way it scales with players. Since you roll the die at the beginning of every player's turn, in higher player count games, it's possible for Bob to be almost finished with the painting before you even get a turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristen MacLean
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the deal. Picked up Bob Ross' Art of Chill.

The game is increasing with price as people buy. Currently at $17.10

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been watching How To Rob a Bank and Shifty Eyed Spies drop and debating buying them. I grabbed Bob Ross at $21 as I didn’t want to miss out (bring back fond memories of my grandfather). I kind of hope they sell out as I suspect both won’t be good enough to stay in my collection but at that price it’s hard to pass up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate U
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! My family has a long-running joke about Bob Ross, so this has been on my watchlist as a game for the next holiday get-together. Grabbed mine for $18.30, saw it switch to $18.48 before my eyes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Begg
Canada
Uxbridge
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you guys just cost me $68! I couldn't decide what to get, so I got them all! BTW - Bob Ross was now $19.21.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey fellow Canadians! The prices are still dropping on the small box games and I picked them up. Bob Ross went up only a little bit. Thanks for spotting the deal!

Bob Ross: Art of Chill Game [$20.27]
Shifty Eyed Spies [$12.91]
How to Rob a Bank [$12.24]
The Wizard Always Wins [$12.31]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizard always wins is now $10.65
How to rob a bank is $10.65

I bought both for 11.9x or so each.

Played both with the family and it went well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John de Wit
Canada
Airdrie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How to Rob A Bank now $6.38 (I paid $7.53 6 days ago)
Wizard Always Wins now $6.21

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.