The Colonists» Forums » General

Subject: Foamcore Insert The Colonists rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bert Peinlich
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Some pictures of my foamcore insert for The Colonists. Heavily inspired by this thread: 3 Layer Custom Insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Y.
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nicely done. I like this better than any of the other storage solutions I've seen (including my own!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Peinlich
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, but most credit goes to the linked thread by
Bob Boberson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tapp
United States
Keene
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
That is a really nice insert. I really want to get this game out but am totally intimidated by the number of pieces and how badly stored they are at the moment. Think I will have to take a look at the weekend in trying my first foamcore organizer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Peinlich
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can recommend that absolutely. 16 of my heavier boardgames (like terra mystica or the colonists) already have a foamcore insert and it accelerates the set-up-phase in the beginning. additionally I don't really like these plastic bags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tapp
United States
Keene
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
I will give it a go dont get me wrong I like the premade ones but much prefer the cost saving and sense of achievement I will get from building one the way i need it to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.