The 7th Continent» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Full Rookie Gameplay Pledge... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rhett Moser

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmb
I got my pledge today which included the core box, 200 sleeves, and the playmat.

Only problem is, I pledged for the full gameplay bundle. My question is this, are the expansions from the first kickstarter in Wave 2?

I'm concerned I'm missing half my wave 1 shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lane
Australia
Ellen Grove
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah,expansions in wave 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ginn
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also did the Full Rookie Pledge. It is my understanding that Wave 1 only includes the Base Box, playmat, dice, sleeves and cartographer's notebook. Wave 2 will include 'What Goes Up Must Come Down' and all other expansions and add-ons. It sounds like what you received is correct and the rest will arrive later this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please move the thread to Crowdfunding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danylo Smirnov
Ukraine
Lviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 1 are only cosmetic/comfort add-ons: dice, bag, play mat, cartographer's notebook + few promo cards.
Wave 2 - everything else: What Goes Up, Must Come Down, all other expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full Rookie Gameplay pledger here too. Mine just arrived, but core box only; nothing else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Bloomingdale
IL
flag msg tools
mb
tincup2 wrote:
Full Rookie Gameplay pledger here too. Mine just arrived, but core box only; nothing else.

I have this same experience. Should we expect a second box to arrive with the other items?

Those who have received the base game + other items, was everything in the same box, or separate boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are only shipping Wave 1 right now. So you would only get the core game in wave 1 unless you ordered some of the addons (like the playmat, dice, and notebook).

Everything else comes in wave 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clip611 wrote:
They are only shipping Wave 1 right now. So you would only get the core game in wave 1 unless you ordered some of the addons (like the playmat, dice, and notebook).

Everything else comes in wave 2.

Of course! You are correct about the extra items the OP mentioned. I hastilly assumed they were in the *base* Rookie Full Gameplay Bundle, but they aren't unless you purchased them as addons.

As you point out the base level wave 1 RFGP bundle only consists of the core game (which in turn includes stretch goals from the first KS).

Can get a little tricky keeping track of things after you've backed a few KS'swhistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full gameplay as the names states, means you got everything gameplay relevant
All other add ons need to be added as they have no real value

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b c
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tincup2 wrote:
Can get a little tricky keeping track of things after you've backed a few KS'swhistle

Especially when the info is right there on the campaign page. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
avguy2 wrote:
tincup2 wrote:

Especially when the info is right there on the campaign page. whistle

...just gotta keep track & remember... I conflated KS items shipping wave 2 with some "add-ons" shipped wave 1. We soldier on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.