Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Matheson
United States
Norman
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get the sense Subject Zero is like the Avatar AI from HI:NT which means a model which I think has no ranged attack but is tough, and probably fast and a nightmare in melee combat. I could be off on that.

How tough was the avatar AI to put down in the first game?

Since they allow us to get another subject zero. How do you feel if someone got another model and thus could potentially have 2 subject zero models against the characters? Way over kill? If you faced two Avatar AI models in the first game would you feel like 'whoa Chuck I feel your oppressing us'.

OR would it simply kick up the challenge for high player count or experienced players potentially?

I also thought about adding +4 of the remote controlled psychos too for a total of 8 potentially. That that I would use them but I could and especially in a game with higher player count like 2 per player.

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Hallfin
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For me personally the renegade comes with plenty of minis... but if I was gonna have a gaming group of 3-5 players and/or going to do a lot of skirmish mode, I could see wanting to get more for some epic battles.

Subject Zero seems like one of the coolest mobs, great mini and probably is kind of like a boss or mini-boss.

I actually don't have HINT so I don't really know anything about the AI from the first game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Hallfin
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From today's update,

Q: Do I need more than 8 Black Site agents or more than 4 remote controlled psycho-killers?

A: In the game you will need exactly that many models as was proposed. But if you like you can use almost as many models as you want playing in the Horde mode.

_

Now, I dunno what horde mode is, or if they ment to say skirmish...
But either way this kind of answers the question of "Why have more of X mini?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Matheson
United States
Norman
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else getting an extra Subject Zero model besides me? if so why are you getting it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.