Subject: Statcards for opponents? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be possible to include stat cards for every fighter (one is enough) with all the special moves and the number of each standard card in the deck - would make the game much easier to learn if you can give it to your enemy ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
evil_puck wrote:
Would it be possible to include stat cards for every fighter (one is enough) with all the special moves and the number of each standard card in the deck - would make the game much easier to learn if you can give it to your enemy ....

If not, this would be something I would make myself and upload on BGG for others reference because this is a GREAT idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
cjpeach2004 wrote:
evil_puck wrote:

If not, this would be something I would make myself and upload on BGG for others reference because this is a GREAT idea

Agree 100% with Captain Peach.

I doubt there will be deck list in the final doc's so the community will have to create it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
And it will be an amazing chance to build the community and discuss as we make it I cannot wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.