Spirit Island» Forums » General

Subject: Promo reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Birkai Qutuz
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know we've got a lot of info about when the base game and expansion will be reprinted. However, do we know if the promo spirits will be reprinted? Thank you for the info guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mudrak
Slovakia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very much afraid I've bought the last pack couple of days ago...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Saracen Knight wrote:
I know we've got a lot of info about when the base game and expansion will be reprinted. However, do we know if the promo spirits will be reprinted? Thank you for the info guys!

I believe there's at least one other reprint that has been ordered. What I don't know is whether it's due with the 4th printing of the core game (imminently) or with the 5th (July).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sgt. Elias
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few months ago Paul said:

"We have a pretty substantial quantity in stock now, but if we run out we'll print more!"

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:
I believe there's at least one other reprint that has been ordered. What I don't know is whether it's due with the 4th printing of the core game (imminently) or with the 5th (July).
According to the most recent update, it's coming with the 5th printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I should have phrased it as "can't remember."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bender
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
More promo spirits will be available from our web store and possibly here on BGG in August. We'll also have some at Gen Con at our booth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Song
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And on the KS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pureka

Massachusetts
msg tools
Vascariz wrote:
And on the KS?

Are you asking for news on the KS, or whether the promos will be available as part of the KS? If the latter, the answer is "Maybe, but do you really want to wait the year or so before the KS fulfills to get your promo spirits? Because they're probably not going to ship them separately from the stuff you are actually backing for."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PerceptiveMan wrote:
Vascariz wrote:
And on the KS?
Are you asking for news on the KS, or whether the promos will be available as part of the KS? If the latter, the answer is "Maybe, but do you really want to wait the year or so before the KS fulfills to get your promo spirits? Because they're probably not going to ship them separately from the stuff you are actually backing for."
The answer to that might be "yes", given that the poster you're replying to is in Australia; I'm sure shipping is quite hefty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum the Sad
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Looks like the new copies are hitting shelves, any clue if the promo-cards came over on the same boat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fre kol
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
aldred wrote:
More promo spirits will be available from our web store and possibly here on BGG in August. We'll also have some at Gen Con at our booth.

So, next printing - not this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.