BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Holiday games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Armstrong
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello all,
I'm looking for a couple of games either optimised for or tolerant of, two players only, to take on a two week holiday, flying so lightweight, and low footprint. I'm UK based if that's relevant.

All recommendations gratefully received.

Regards,
Francis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tfoz 15
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Without knowing a thing about your tastes or preferences, I suggest Hive Pocket, Schotten Totten, and Jaipur based on the fact they are all two player only, small footprint, and great fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Dauncey
Norway
Stavanger
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can recommend the Tiny Epic group of games for small footprint but meaty feeling games

Star Realms should definitely be mentioned and +1 for Hive Pocket, Jaipur and Schotten Totten too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith R
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kind of standard answers to the good two player games, but these are good choices as well. Maybe slight bonus points for Fox in the Forest because it is a much smaller box, very easy to pack. Although none of these are that big to bring.

Anyway my additional thoughts

The Fox in the Forest

Lost Cities

7 Wonders Duel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Armstrong
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone,

Decided on Jaipur, Schotten Totten, and Hive. A couple of the others looked interesting but a tad heavy.

Thanks for the input.

Regards,
Francis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather K
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a nice holiday then come back and review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.