APBA Major League Baseball Master Game» Forums » General

Subject: scorecards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Teets
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Does anyone have a favorite scorecard that they use for the game?

When I first started playing (back in the 80s) I used the scorecard that was provided with the game. When I went off to college, I joined a APBA baseball league that had its own scorecard, that I really liked because it broke down the game into innings instead of at bats, like a real baseball scorecard did. Unfortunately, during my many moves, I misplaced the original and don't have it anymore.

When I came back to the game last year, I started doing a search online for baseball scoresheets and came across one that you could update and save. The current scorecard has a slot for player's arm strength, speed, steal, and position with rating. I have updated the pitcher's line to have slots for Move to First, Wild Pitch, Balk, HBP, and HR rating.
It works good because everything has its place and you don't have everything squished together in a small space.

What about you? You got one that you like?

I am willing to send copies of the most recent scorecard to you if you send me a PM.

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Marshall
United States
Anna
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the scorecard I use, double sided. I like that I have 3 substitute slots for each player, opposing pitcher stats so I can quickly calculate stats, and 10 innings, so if if I go into 11+, I just start a new sheet on inning 1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vMz7vHEaKR5LEKQNWr8bF47YOfJ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.