Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There ought to be a word for when you're dead tired, lay down to take a nap, and, as soon as your head hits the pillow, a delivery service rings the bell. This particular delivery service handed over a package containing my copies of Ravage. As our ancient ancestors said: "pics or it didn't happen":

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MH0ZDmdSQriEBje62

i wasn't expecting this to arrive until Saturday, maybe Monday, but i'll take it. It's just arrived, so i have neither read nor played it yet, but i had to get pics posted before Paul Carden beat me to it .

#FirstWorldProblems
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Dumas
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Ravage has arrived in southern Germany
Great to know... I can not wait for it to make it to the US. I have to say, this has been one of my most anticipated games ever. The only other one that ranked up there with it was Gloom of Kilforth. I was not even this excited for Too Many Bones! I am so glad I came across Ian's website about this a few years before the kickstarter. He has been a great guy to get to know, and I can not wait to finally play his game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Ravage has arrived in southern Germany
PreacherMan05 wrote:
Great to know... I can not wait for it to make it to the US.

Unless i'm sorely mistaken, it was shipped on Monday. Today is the 4th day (including Monday), which is a fairly typical transit time from England to Germany. My past few deliveries from the States have taken roughly 12 days each, and i assume (without having any data to back that up) that that's about how long it will take from England to the States.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.