Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb

Leader Abilities
Burgoyne: Gain 1 Infantry step if neither he nor the unit move that turn. In battle may roll 1 die hitting on 6.

Fraser: Roll 1 die in battle hitting on a 6.

Riedesel: Roll 1 die in battle hitting on a 6.

St. Leger: Successfully forces marches on a roll of 3-6.

Schuyler: At the start of any turn 1 unit may recover 1 step. Replaced by Gates if Fort Edward is British.

Gates: At the start of any turn 1 unit may recover 1 step, but it must first be Militia is applicable. Ignore 1-2 militia flee result in his column once per battle.

St. Clair: Ignore 1 militia flee result in his column once per battle. Replaced by Arnold if Fort Ticonderoga is British.

Arnold: Once per battle one infantry unit may re-roll all misses.

Stark: Rolls 2 dice in battle, hitting on a 5-6.

Stark and NH Militia
Stark and 1 NH Militia do not start in the game but arrive in Bennington on turn 5.

Loyalist Militia
Burgoyne receives 1 2 step New York Militia unit the moment he occupies Fort Ticonderoga. Use a spare NY Militia block to represent this unit. In addition, the Royal NY Block counts as militia. Both units are subject to Militia Flee rules when battle American regular or elite infantry and the Militia Flee tactical block.

British Elites
Any British or German Grenadiers or Light Infantry unit are considered Elite Units unless they reduced to 2 steps.

General Clinton
If the Americans cannot place enough unit to satisfy the Clinton requirements then they lose the game.

Fort Stanwix and Bennington
If either position is occupied the British increase their AP by +1. If either falls they lose this bonus.

Out of Supply
A group of units that are out of supply at the start of a turn lose 1 step on turns 1-9 and 2 steps on turns 10-20.

Natives vs. Forts
Natives roll -2 dice against a fort space and they do not cause militia to flee.

Fort vs. Artillery
Unless Heavy Artillery is present, a fort’s bonus to the defender is extended to 3 rounds

Militia and Brown Roads
The Americans may ignore 1 Militia flee result per battle for every brown road connected to a location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.