Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob DeSilva
United States
Levittown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got in on the original kickstarter, and I can't wait to get this game! Anyone have any idea when it will actually be available?

Bob D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Delval
Belgium
Sint-Genesius-Rode
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been quite delayed due to the art and stuff having to be topnotch.
On their FB there was some news a while back I believe.
They still show off previews etc.
It's in any case delayed by several months still.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Delval
Belgium
Sint-Genesius-Rode
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
muaddib7 wrote:
I got in on the original kickstarter, and I can't wait to get this game! Anyone have any idea when it will actually be available?

Bob D.

Little update I found for you:

Since the beginning we’ve always attached the utmost importance to give the best of ourselves in making this game, in it’s conception as well as it’s design, for us to be able to offer a box that we could be proud of. After several months of development, we’ve finally realized that it takes time, much more than we anticipated.
The level of detail of Rava’s work takes a lot of time to be achieved, the different tests to balance the game are also time consuming. The back and forth with the team, communication with the factory, etc… This project is our first attempt at producing a game and we keep learning everyday about all the aspects of this undertaking. And as most first-time creator, we’ve been a bit too optimistic on our schedule.
Being more realistic today on the objectives that we still have to accomplish for sending the games to you, we are forced to admit that we won’t be able to keep our initial deadline of May 2018. We still need a few information to give you a definitive timetable, but given the last elements we have we can expect to start shipping the games at fall of 2018.

We prefer to be straightforward with you keep you all informed rather than look for excuses. We thank you all again for you patience and your support, we will give you more details in an upcoming update about the new elements coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.