Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Balis
United States
Swansboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just got the game in yesterday and setting it up. The dividers I got go in increments of 50 so its easy to find cards, but I also got dividers for 004, 051, and 109. Am I missing something, I don't see the need for a divider 1 number behind 050 or the others. Just thought I would ask others before I started digging into the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you will need them, trust me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steinberg
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fumblingbeeble wrote:
I just got the game in yesterday and setting it up. The dividers I got go in increments of 50 so its easy to find cards, but I also got dividers for 004, 051, and 109. Am I missing something, I don't see the need for a divider 1 number behind 050 or the others. Just thought I would ask others before I started digging into the game.

They divide at points so that the most commonly used cards are easily accessible. As the comment above stated, you will find them verrrrry usful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because in front of the divider at that spot are multiple copies of the same card number (e.g. "50") which you will need to pull from at various times. This helps you finding where the stack ends, and helps in putting them back, and most importantly, reduces the risk that any of the cards get filed outside the section (e.g. after "51") and become inadvertantly disconnected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i had the same confusion when i went through the setup, you'll quickly find there can be multiple's of one card, i presume to provide variation/randoness to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darlok wrote:
i had the same confusion when i went through the setup, you'll quickly find there can be multiple's of one card, i presume to provide variation/randoness to the game.

also some cards need to be alot, as you can have more then one of them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Beyer
msg tools
My copy does not have a card 109 (got the divider) nor #280. Is that normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJM
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes. Some of the numbers are from expansions or do not exist in the game at all. Card 109, for instance, is part of the Swamp of Madness expansion.

SP has a card list on their website:
https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/downlo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.