Hide
10 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about teleport rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Sam
msg tools
If i teleport a card, the next turn can i teleport that card again or can i only use this ability "once" ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
samu1585 wrote:
If i teleport a card, the next turn can i teleport that card again or can i only use this ability "once" ?

You can keep teleporting it each turn until you're ready to use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Sam
msg tools
Thank you !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh forgot to tell you that you are also legally bound to exclaim "BAMF!" each time you teleport a card, otherwise you have to discard it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
Josh forgot to tell you that you are also legally bound to exclaim "BAMF!" each time you teleport a card, otherwise you have to discard it.

I played a Wolverine card once without saying, "Snikt!" Somehow I lost points off of my license!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
jhochges wrote:

I played a Wolverine card once without saying, "Snikt!" Somehow I lost points off of my license!

I call all the Wolverine cards "Bub" and it ticks my wife off to no end, especially when you chain them together. "I'll play this bub that activates this bub, which allows me to draw this bub..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
swheelock wrote:
jhochges wrote:

I call all the Wolverine cards "Bub" and it ticks my wife off to no end, especially when you chain them together. "I'll play this bub that activates this bub, which allows me to draw this bub..."

Lol you should "Thwip" all Spider-Man cards too.

Get ready for a night on the sofa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arianne H
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
See the Legendary General Forum for Back to Basics League information -- Dark City and Base Set only
badge
Join the Dark City and Base Set only monthly league -- See Legendary general forum for information
mbmbmbmbmb
An additional question that came up yesterday:

Underworld

Azazel (2 copies)
Fight: A card in your hand gains Teleport this turn.
Attack: 4
VP: 2

After I fight Azazel, can I choose to teleport a wound that is in my hand? And can I keep teleporting each turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
ArianneH wrote:
An additional question that came up yesterday:

Underworld

Azazel (2 copies)
Fight: A card in your hand gains Teleport this turn.
Attack: 4
VP: 2

After I fight Azazel, can I choose to teleport a wound that is in my hand? And can I keep teleporting each turn?

You can choose any card still in your hand including a wound. The effect is only for the current turn so you cannot teleport that card the following turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arianne H
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
See the Legendary General Forum for Back to Basics League information -- Dark City and Base Set only
badge
Join the Dark City and Base Set only monthly league -- See Legendary general forum for information
mbmbmbmbmb
ahhh .... this turn. Now I see it. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls