Stephen Parkes
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry if this has been answered already.

I've received my 2nd edition base game - Are the stretch goals from the 1st edition already integrated into the base game box? I've found info stating that the 1st campaign stretch goals are supposed to be included in wave 1 but I've only received the black box, with no apparent extras. I'm sure I've also seen a post somewhere saying that they were being held over until wave 2 however.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: Original campaign stretch goals in campaign #2 - Which wave?
StarryVeck wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered already.

I've received my 2nd edition base game - Are the stretch goals from the 1st edition already integrated into the base game box? I've found info stating that the 1st campaign stretch goals are supposed to be included in wave 1 but I've only received the black box, with no apparent extras. I'm sure I've also seen a post somewhere saying that they were being held over until wave 2 however.

Cheers

Stretch goals from the first campaign are incorporated into the box from the start.

Stretch goals from the second campaign are still being produced/developed and will ship in Wave 2 with the What Goes Up expansion.

Stand alone expansions from the first and second campaigns (like Devourers, Elements, Swamps of Madness, Comfort Creatures) are packaged separately and will be distributed as part of Wave 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Parkes
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Original campaign stretch goals in campaign #2 - Which wave?
Fantastic, just what I needed to know.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.