Subject: Expansion Integration to Core Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Thain
Canada
flag msg tools
Kingdom Death: Monster
Hi all,
This might seem like a stupid question but it bothered me so I thought I reach out for some clarification.

I recently got all the Wave 1 expansions and ran in to a few integration problems:

In the new booklets for each expansion, there is a part that tells you how to upgrade your base game. Now my problem is that there seems to be a consistency issue. Some expansions (Spidicules for example) says:

"Add the Spidicules Card Divider, AI, Hit Location, Hunt and Resource cards to the monster section of the core box."

Now should I assume that "resources" means all resource cards in that expansion? I ask that because there are Strange Resources cards in that Expansion. Other expansions specify exactly where to put the Stange resources (in to their deck). (Sunstalker for example does this specifically).

Problem 2:
The Dragon King expansion says:

"Add the new gear and armour set bonus card to the game box".

Now the Dragon King expansion comes with rare gear. Does this also mean that the rare gear goes in the game box? I ask this because other expansions (Sunstalker) specify Rare gear to go to the rare gear deck.

Problem 3
Where should one file the gear recipe cards? Right now I have them filed with the rare gear because they look similar..

Anyway, that's all. Any help/direction is much appreciated.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Honn
msg tools
I don't think it really matters. You never (as far as I know) draw random strange resources or rare gear, so just put them in whatever place will let you find them easily.

They can't suddenly appear when they shouldn't because you put them in the wrong place (unlike disorders and such where you actually draw randomly from a deck).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thain
Canada
flag msg tools
That makes sense. Thank you for the reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all 12 expansions and I just added all the rare gear cards to the rest of the core rare gear cards. I use a binder to store them so I can find them quickly. To my knowledge you never shuffle them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.