England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s Gameseek, so there’s a pretty high chance they’ll cancel your order and refund, but they claim to have 28 copies in stock. I’m not sure any store managed to get 28 copies, but I took a punt.

https://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/1499780/gloomhaven+2nd+printin...+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Battle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No longer available to order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zebra Matt
United Kingdom
Brighton
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed an order!

Here's hopin'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
mbmbmb
None left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemen Hrovat
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In stock again for those that you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Mckenzie
Scotland
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Gamer and designer www.horizongraphics.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed an order, so we shall see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Battle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm. | tried 20m ago and 5m ago, but no dice...

EDIT: Works in Edge, not Firefox!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Attrill
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Great spot - have been thinking about the best way to get hold of this or the upcoming 3rd printing.

So, just placed an order myself, currently showing as 19 in stock (though curiously this didn't decrease once I placed the order).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RikDangerous wrote:
Great spot - have been thinking about the best way to get hold of this or the upcoming 3rd printing.

So, just placed an order myself, currently showing as 19 in stock (though curiously this didn't decrease once I placed the order).

That's lower than when I ordered at about quarter to eight this morning, so they may be updating their "stock" levels (albeit slowly).

Gameseek have got form for claiming wildly different amounts of boardgame stock to what they actually have, so none of us that order should count our chickens just yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if this is going to go the same way as this Game Seek deal...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1957518/vinhos-deluxe-e...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha - it's funny - I primarily know Gameseeks as a video games company - have ordered console games from them in the past - they actually deliver ahead of release dates most of the time. Pretty reliable on that front I think, maybe not so much on the board games front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belborough wrote:

There's a fair chance - trying to buy a boardgame from Gameseek always seems to be a bit of a lottery.

I will say that the level of discount on Gloomhaven is not as mammoth as it was during the Vinhos Deluxe debacle - its a good price but doesn't seem like a blatant error in the way that Vinhos did, because it has some reasonable comparisons with reputable online shops. Gameslore has it on back-order for £113.99 for example and Meeples Corner is doing pre-orders for £109.95.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
rosie_187 wrote:
belborough wrote:

There's a fair chance - trying to buy a boardgame from Gameseek always seems to be a bit of a lottery.

I will say that the level of discount on Gloomhaven is not as mammoth as it was during the Vinhos Deluxe debacle - its a good price but doesn't seem like a blatant error in the way that Vinhos did, because it has some reasonable comparisons with reputable online shops. Gameslore has it on back-order for £113.99 for example and Meeples Corner is doing pre-orders for £109.95.

It is funny how the prices are almost a multiple of one another £10.17 and £101.74
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Borders
United Kingdom
Falmouth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
Right, that’s it. I need to block this forum from myself. I really shouldn’t have bought this but my god I couldn’t resist! Very excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnyborders wrote:
Right, that’s it. I need to block this forum from myself. I really shouldn’t have bought this but my god I couldn’t resist! Very excited!

Well, it's entirely possible you haven't
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you do all get it but I am doubtful that they still have 20 odd copies left from the 2nd printing as everyone else (in the World just about!) has been out of stock of these for a long time.

It may be these are actually pre-order copies for the 3rd batch (2nd print run of the 2nd edition) that is being printed at the moment and due in the next month or so.

If the solo scenarios get listed somewhere, would recommend you try and snap these up too as these too seem to be very in short supply. You dont need them for a while in the campaign, by the way, as there a number of qualifying criteria for these (5th level character, 2 previoulsy retired characters and the town must be at Prosperity level 3 too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stevenson
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the conclusion that I arrived at too - that if these are going to arrive they are from the next print run, and it will take a little while for them to show up.

On the other hand, I just had another look at the Gameseek Website, and the game is showing as Out of Stock again, which could be the cue for a flurry of cancellation emails. Fingers crossed that it isn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Gameseek
msg tools
Hi Guys - Lisa from Gameseek here.

Due to our supplier not having stock, we have changed the status of this product for now.
We've contacted them asking when they have some more in stock, to update us asap so we can carry on selling on our site.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Apart from that, how is everyone ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Challenge the Snowflakes
mbmbmbmbmb
LisaFruitLoop wrote:

Due to our supplier not having stock, we have changed the status of this product for now.
We've contacted them asking when they have some more in stock, to update us asap so we can carry on selling on our site.

Welcome to the forum Lisa.
Are you aware of your company's reputation in this forum?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Gameseek
msg tools
Hi Andrew. Yes this is why i thought i'd get myself on here and try my best in keeping you guys updated. Our suppliers are going to try their best so we can carry on selling to you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Borders
United Kingdom
Falmouth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
Hi Lisa, Thought this was too good to be true! What’s happening with those of us that ordered already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Carter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
LisaFruitLoop wrote:

This seems to be a repeated occurrence, there being a similar issue a few weeks ago with not being enough stock for Vinhos to fulfil orders.

It's widely known within the board gaming community that Gloomhaven is notoriously hard to get hold of right now; it's out of stock literally everywhere. I'm sure many, myself included, were dubious when we saw that GameSeek had updated their listing to 'in stock'.

Given that this keeps happening, may I ask what GameSeek's process is for securing stock for the board games they sell? Do they update a product to be in stock without actually having the stock available in the warehouse, and simply assume that it will be available to order from the supplier?

In this case, for those that have ordered Gloomhaven before the listing was again changed to out of stock, is there sufficient stock to fulfil our orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Gameseek
msg tools
it's annoying because it's out of our hands!
As it stands at the moment, i'm not too sure because we have to wait until we hear back from the supplier first, then we can go from there.
Lets hope it's good news guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Gameseek
msg tools
Hi Cameron
Completely understand.
As i don't work in that area i can't give you 100% info but i will tell you what i know
The supplier tells us what they have
We upload it
We wait for orders
We tell the supplier we need X amount

but what's happened here is, the supplier has ran out of stock
so they need to do whatever they do to fulfil our order so then we can get your orders out. Some vicious circle basically

As soon as we've heard back from them we'll know more

i hope that kind of explains it a bit more. Sorry if it doesn't
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Mckenzie
Scotland
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, happy that Lisa has joined to actually provide some info. Not all stores do it and hopefully this feedback can be a two way process to improve things overall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.