Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a Routed Formation - Leader and a few units. If you activate the leader and rally him and subsequently rally the units in his hex. Rules state that the units can be activated later in the turn after an enemy activation. Question: The leader is already activated (for the Rally) and marked finished. How can you activate the other units in his hex in a subsequent activation? Or is the Leader not marked Finished for doing the Rally?

Rule can be found on Pg 19 of Standard Rules WSS ver.1, next to last paragraph in 10.5.2 prior to the example at the bottom of page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuele Falco
msg tools
mbmbmb
I had the same doubt when I found this on the new version of the rules (that you can download here www.dracoideas.com/downloads/excerpt-rulebook-english.pdf):
section 9.4.2- "Furthermore, the rallied platoon may be activated (if it was not “Finished” previously) on the same turn in which it is rallied, but not in the same activation inwhich it is rallied. At least one activation of the opponent must follow.
This can be done only if at least 2 officers/commissars take part in the actions. One of them rallies the section, and the second one activates the platoon later."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
samuele wrote:
I had the same doubt when I found this on the new version of the rules (that you can download here www.dracoideas.com/downloads/excerpt-rulebook-english.pdf):
section 9.4.2- "Furthermore, the rallied platoon may be activated (if it was not “Finished” previously) on the same turn in which it is rallied, but not in the same activation inwhich it is rallied. At least one activation of the opponent must follow.
This can be done only if at least 2 officers/commissars take part in the actions. One of them rallies the section, and the second one activates the platoon later."

That would definitely clear up the confusion. So if only one leader they are done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This happens if a commissar or a battalion officer recovers (rally)the officer and his platoons of that company, after an activation of the enemy, the recovered Officer and his platoons, can be activated.

Best
Niko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.