Subject: Unoccupied Hex vs Terrain Tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
So Anna lets you move one support unit into an unoccupied adjacent space before the tagging phase simple right? well what if that space has a terrain tile in it? can you still move into it via her special ability or similar ability such as a sponsor card.

I say yes my group says the tile counts as occupied. Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree, unoccupied meaning unoccupied by another figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe S
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can't grab the manual to double check right this second, but I'm fairly confident that only the flying support unit can move across the terrain tiles and I don't recall if they can occupy that space / stop there. Those caveats aside, seems sound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
For the sinkholes yes. This is more about the other three types. Unexploded Missile, Rubble, and Crater.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Palmer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I think it makes the most sense to allow them to be moved onto the terrain tile as long as its not the Sinkhole (recon-only) tile. That's how we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Busby
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Occupied implies an occupier... if I could move into the hex otherwise with movement, then it's not occupied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.