Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve run into a situation that I’m not sure what to do about! My Slave 1 moves first and slipped through enemy ships and dropped a proximity mine behind it...and right under the bases of two enemy ships.

I read the card and it says that a ship has to move before the mine detonates, so nothing happens yet. But the next ship is an enemy Tie Fighter that moved onto the mine token, clearly detonating it.

So here’s the question: Now all three of the enemy ships are on top it the proximity mine so do all three get damaged (I roll 3 dice for each ship) or does only the moving ship have to roll? The Bomb Token card seems to say only the moving ship...but I wanted to see what other people think.

Here’s a picture of the situation:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per FFG’s FAQ, the proximity mine actually should have detonated right when you dropped it on the two ships, and you would get to choose which one suffers its effects.

If you’ve got your game on hold while waiting for an answer I’d say just detonate it as is right now, again with you choosing which of the three ships it effects.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That helps immensely! Too bad it doesn't hit both (or all three) but that would be pretty powerful.

Love those mines...!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.