tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khalid Shabazz
United States
NYC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It seems like what is reported in the news about Trump, in Trump's mind becomes more true than what he should know is actually true.

I.e. if he knows he didn't get peed on by Russian hookers, why does he feel the need to rationalize to others why he couldn't have gotten peed on by Russian hookers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lola Granola
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Perhaps with his dementia, he's actually forgotten and wants people to prove he didn't do things he now thinks he wouldn't have ever done, which we all know better...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The important thing I learned this week is that Comey has bigger hands than Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:

The important thing I learned this week is that Comey has bigger hands than Trump.

That's not saying much. I suspect my daughter has bigger hands than Trump, and she's not even in high school yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quote:
“It’s almost like Comey wrote some of the stuff in the book just to get under Trump’s skin and goad him into saying something outrageous,” said the former official. “With the salacious stuff that came out Thursday night, the possibility of Trump exploding has gone up.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.