Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikodemus of the UK
England
flag msg tools
As per the lastest update :

'Assembly Update!

At long last, everything has arrived at the main factory for assembly

The dice arrived last week and the figures arrived today, so we are now heading into full assembly mode. This will take between 2 and 3 weeks to complete. After that there's nothing left but the shipping cycle, first to each international port, then to all backers in a single wave. '

I am not a direct KS backer, but a late backer on this campaign, so glad that things are moving within sight.

Nikodemus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
The last KS campaign took forever to complete, because Mike is a one-man show. But he made sure everything delivered. All will arrive in time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this why I can't buy any supplements or extra content on the web site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:
Is this why I can't buy any supplements or extra content on the web site?

I suspect so yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Roth
Switzerland
Basel
Basel-Stadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
The last KS campaign took forever to complete, because Mike is a one-man show. But he made sure everything delivered. All will arrive in time!

The frist KS also took long because the factory made a big mistake packaging the contents of the expansions, so they had to rent an additonal warehouse and unpack and repack all expansions themselves to sort it out.

I know it took long, but I think they did a great job considering it was their first project. The game really came out great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.