Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rulebook 1.1 pg 20 wrote:
Health Potion
Heal one wound. If adjacent to another creature you may heal them instead.

1) Does this require an Action?

2) Presumably the potion is consumed (discarded)?

3) Are discarded Plunder (or Egg) tokens returned to the token pile or removed from the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Schofield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
1) Potion of Health - (Sneaky Goblin card) States "This is not counted as an action"

2) Yes it is discarded - The smaller text in the base of the card says "Disposable item"

3) Plunder tokens would be best discarded - unless you are taking them from a cloth bag or a cup (not visible, otherwise you might place them back on the top of the pile you are drawing from).

Egg tokens do the same if you run out, just shuffle the discarded tokens for play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ian Schofield wrote:
1) Potion of Health - (Sneaky Goblin card) States "This is not counted as an action"

2) Yes it is discarded - The smaller text in the base of the card says "Disposable item"

But the card also states 2 health are gained and has a different name, so the entry in the appendix is a different effect (from a Plunder token, with no "instant" symbol on it).

On my first play i was lucky enough to have drawn Potion of Health card, but its name differs from the appendix entry, so there's no indication that the card and Plunder potion have anything in common. Had i not drawn that card i would have not known about the Instant icon and "disposable" label. i suggest updating the appendix entry to match the card's effect or to simply say something like "works like the Potion of Health card from the Sneaky Goblin deck".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Schofield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
These Health Potion tokens are gained by searching for plunder. Yes I will make a note of that, I have been correcting and clarifying rules from feedback. I will wait a couple of weeks before issuing v1.2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.