Roll Player: Monsters & Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Adventure card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yowza
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the bottom right corner of some Adventure cards (above the card number), there's printing, but I don't know what it means.

For example, a Dragon "Dungeon" Location card has "1P [Max 4]".
A Vampire "Blood Pool" Obstacle card has "1P [Min 6]".

In the rule book, I didn't see anything about removing or adding Adventure cards from the game based on the number of players or any other criteria.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mb
There is a blurb about removing the 1P cards when not playing solo. I believe the Max/Min are limits/requirements for those cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the rulebook in the "Game End" section of the Solo rules:

Rulebook p10 wrote:
During the Resolve Adventure Cards step, take note of any “1P” indicators in the bottom right corner of the
Adventure cards. This designation adds an additional requirement the solitaire player needs to meet to gain the
benefit on the card. As in the multiplayer game, if the player does not have the Adventure token associated with
an Adventure card, they are not eligible for the benefit on the card.
Example: The blue “Maelstrom” Obstacle card has the indicator “1P [Max 2],” which
means the solitaire player does not gain the 2 Combat Dice unless they have two or
fewer Armor cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yowza
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the info!

We hadn't read the solo rules since we were playing multiplayer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.