Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lindén
Sweden
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought an opened but unplayed version of this game. The tokens were unpunched and the adhesive stickers were not attached to the blocks, but unfortunately all of the maps are missing. Can they be copied or printed somehow? It seems lite it should be possible to make decent replacements if I could only find the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I remember EuroFront doesn’t include maps. The maps to be used are the maps from EastFront, WestFront and MedFront.

I just checked the Columbia Games website. Maps can be ordered separately at http://columbiagames.com/cgi-bin/query/cfg/zoom.cfg?product_....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, EuroFront is an expansion, not a complete game. You need the maps & blocks from those other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Yeah, EuroFront is an expansion, not a complete game. You need the maps & blocks from those other games.
There were blocks included such as the French, the Polish and lots of other minor countries. Even the Dutch are present.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lindén
Sweden
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok - I didn't know this. I should probably try to pass it on since I'm not interested in spending the 80$ for those maps. And from what I understand it wouldn't be playable even with those maps but I need the blocks from other games as well…?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alandor wrote:
Ok - I didn't know this. I should probably try to pass it on since I'm not interested in spending the 80$ for those maps. And from what I understand it wouldn't be playable even with those maps but I need the blocks from other games as well…?
For late war scenarios you will need the blocks from the other games. EuroFront and EuroFront II provide the blocks for early war scenarios such as the Fall of Poland and the Fall of France. This is stated on the back of the box:

IMPORTANT: EuroFront is NOT a stand-alone game. Maps and blocks from EastFront and WestFront are required.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alandor wrote:
And from what I understand it wouldn't be playable even with those maps but I need the blocks from other games as well…?

Correct; it won't be much of a party without the Germans, Soviets, Americans, British, Italians, etc. The back of the box isn't kidding about needing those other games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.