Subject: Week Penalty Token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Fernandez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So we are getting ready for our second session of fallen land and we are excited about this but we had a question that came up during the first session (with some other questions as well of course) which was regarding the week penalty chip. So, basically if you extend on your current month, you take a chip and then during the next turn, you basically have 3 weeks to do stuff. But lets say that you do a move action, which takes 1 week, now you have 2 weeks remaining for this turn we only had 3 because of the chip we took last turn correct? But what stops me of performing a mission that takes 3 weeks and getting another -1 week penalty chip for the next turn? So technically I did in fact had 4 weeks this turn. So it is a debt that you never have to pay off. Is this the just of it? Did we interpret this ruling correctly?

We couldn't find anything that can restrict us from taking another penalty this turn if we took one chip last turn.

How have you ruled or house rule this situation?

Regards and thanks in advance

Arex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree you can take another penalty chip each turn.

Just a reminder, that you have to be doing an action that is longer than your remaining weeks. You can't be out of weeks and then just do a 1 week action and take a chip. Of course that is now what the Original Poster was saying, but making clear you can't just take the penalty chips to get extra weeks/actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Fernandez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
understood.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.