Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Meeple Bunker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hadn't seen anyone post about these but my FLGS got these card packs in for the first printing of this as promos. I've submitted to the Gallery but thought I'd post here too, anyone else get them? Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aerosailor wrote:
Hadn't seen anyone post about these but my FLGS got these card packs in for the first printing of this as promos. I've submitted to the Gallery but thought I'd post here too, anyone else get them? Thoughts?

Can confirm I received it with my pre-order. Might be something they give out at cons this fall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David S
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
badge
UnlivedPhalanx wrote:
aerosailor wrote:

Can confirm I received it with my pre-order. Might be something they give out at cons this fall.

Was this in the box or taped outside it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
aerosailor wrote:

I got one with my order from CSI. It was loose in with the packing peanuts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Mummy movie plug there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Winnowski
United States
Upper St Clair
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's listed on MM website for $5 but sold out. Didn't see it until now or else I would have picked one up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
protox13 wrote:
UnlivedPhalanx wrote:
aerosailor wrote:

Was this in the box or taped outside it?

Mine came in an envelope provided by my FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
dannyduck wrote:
It's listed on MM website for $5 but sold out. Didn't see it until now or else I would have picked one up.

Mine came with a couple of extra by mistake i think. Threw them up in the marketplace for a few bucks if anyone missed out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aerosailor wrote:

How many copies of the card came with yours? Is it meant to be multiples or are the extras just to share the love?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah that stinks, I ordered from Amazon, so I didn't get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
msg tools
mbmbmb
dannyduck wrote:

I ordered from MM but didn't see anything like this in my pre-order shipment. Any idea if I should have received one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chestond wrote:
aerosailor wrote:

How many copies of the card came with yours? Is it meant to be multiples or are the extras just to share the love?

Promo is a singular card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Bunker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was given a pack of 6 of these cards by my FLGS. Came in a plastic "sleeve".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aerosailor wrote:

Same here. My FLGS said they were given a 6-pack for each copy they had purchased. Not sure if I am just supposed to use one or all 6 in a game. I know typically its just one card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
esquire468 wrote:
aerosailor wrote:

Same here. My FLGS said they were given a 6-pack for each copy they had purchased. Not sure if I am just supposed to use one or all 6 in a game. I know typically its just one card.

That's very odd, my FLGS was given one card per order according to the owner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Winnowski
United States
Upper St Clair
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no way you're supposed to use 6 in a game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C GX
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy from BoardGameBliss, no promo from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine from Cardhaus. No luck for me either. Do any of y'all that got 6 in a pack want to hook a brother up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayme Shoopman
United States
Greensburg
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chestond wrote:
Got mine from Cardhaus. No luck for me either. Do any of y'all that got 6 in a pack want to hook a brother up?

YEAH! ME TOO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
Arrowstar wrote:
dannyduck wrote:

I ordered from MM but didn't see anything like this in my pre-order shipment. Any idea if I should have received one?

I did not find one with my pre-order. It looks like MM decided to sell their supply instead of including one with each pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterHendee wrote:
Arrowstar wrote:
dannyduck wrote:

I did not find one with my pre-order. It looks like MM decided to sell their supply instead of including one with each pre-order.

If true, totally rude. I bet if ya'll email Renegade they'll hook you up and take a look into things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade lamb
Canada
calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
gingrasc wrote:
Just received my copy from BoardGameBliss, no promo from them.

I received my copy today from BoarGameBliss and no promo card as well. Disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renegade Games
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hey All,

The stores would have had to special order them when they order the game and they were limited so they might have run out of them. But you can always ask where ever you bought from!

We gave some out at GAMA to retailers and if we have any left we might have them at upcoming conventions.

Thanks!

RGS Team

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RenegadeGames wrote:
Hey All,

The stores would have had to special order them when they order the game and they were limited so they might have run out of them. But you can always ask where ever you bought from!

We gave some out at GAMA to retailers and if we have any left we might have them at upcoming conventions.

Thanks!

RGS Team

Hello Renegade, can you please ask your team to have promos available at BGG this year? We were kind of disappointed by your small appearance last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought my copy from 401 games and received this card. If anyone is still thinking of buying the game and wants the promo, they may have more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.