Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Monk
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'll give you "curt", but it doesn't rise to the level of "rude".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkatron wrote:
I'll give you "curt", but it doesn't rise to the level of "rude".

+1
It does seem like you're being a bit of a millennial baby; however, I can understand your frustrations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like we aren't getting the full story from one single email. How many did you send them? What was your tone in those other emails? What was their tone? I agree with Randall, this comes off as curt, not rude. But it may have also been justified frustration depending on your interactions prior to this one email. I'd love to see the entire exchange from the start.

See, I too neglected to complete my pledge manager. Twice. I overlooked it, got busy with work, totally forgot until January (I believe it was sent in October?). I used their contact form on their site and they reopened it for me. I didn't realize it was timed, got distracted yet again, and when I went to do it, it had closed. I emailed them again. They reopened it again. I completed it that day. Each exchange was cordial and professional despite me failing to complete my end of the transaction.

Due to my experience, I wonder what the rest of your interactions look like.

asefmiqdad wrote:

Good morning all,

I need your help here, please. I backed the Northern Territory Expansion, as I have already supported the company by buying the original Grimslingers from my GLGS.

My backing was for the VIP PnP files for the Northern Territory Expansion and the base game. When the pledge manager opened, I emailed the company and told them that I have backed for the VIP files. Walter from Greenbrier answered me and said that he had my name on a list of people for the VIP files, and that I don't need to do anything else.

A year passed and people received their physical Northen Territory expansion, but I've heard nothing from Greenbrier games. So the logical thing was to email them, only to receive a rather rude email back from Zachary, who after lecturing me sent me files for the base game only, so I politely emailed him asking him for the full VIP files and not only half of them (I also forwarded him the email from Walter). I received nothing from Zachary, and instead, I received an invoice from Walter with a broken link (not working)to the PnP file (which I believe was only the core game as well). I emailed both of them asking for the files and haven't received anything.I have never had such rudeness from a company that I've supported, I don't know the reason for Zachary's rude behaviour. Please help guys, see below the bizzare response from Zacahry:

Good morning,

I have backed your grimslingers Northern territory, I emailed you before and you told me that my name is on the list to receive the PnP files, as this was why I pledged. I haven't received my pledge yet. Can you please email me the files.

Thanks,
Asef Alani.

Their was never any intention of mass emailing the VIP pack to anyone.

It was a product like any other for the campaign.

you never completed your pledge via our pledge manager, which even though you weren't getting anything physically, the final invoice would have had your link to download the VIP files once you completed it.

Anyway, here is the dropbox file for it.

Greenbrier Games

~Zachary Parkes(GBG Admin)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asef Alani
United Kingdom
Potters Bar
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
Contacted again by Zachary, they are working on producing the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
And cross deleted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
And cross deleted?

Hence why I religiously quote the OP when threads like this pop up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asef Alani
United Kingdom
Potters Bar
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
I was asked by the company to delete the post and told they will look into sending me the files, hence the delete guys, it was based on the request of Greenbrier games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
asefmiqdad wrote:
I was asked by the company to delete the post and told they will look into sending me the files, hence the delete guys, it was based on the request of Greenbrier games.

I would recommend in the future just editing your post, removing the original content, and adding in a comment saying you removed the original content at the request of the company and that you felt like things have been squared away (or whatever). Just makes it so others coming to your thread don't have a ton of confusion since everyone's replies remain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.