Nicholas Kory
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
http://arkhamcentral.com/index.php/2018/04/14/new-content-ad...

Click the link above to download and vote on the scenario. And let me know what you think!

EDIT: The Arkham Central download has been updated with two reference cards to show set symbols for the entire campaign. That should make assembling encounter decks that much easier! Sorry for the inconvenience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I wasn't aware of this and may give it a whirl since Forgotten Age is still in progress.

Keep being creative!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh J
Canada
flag msg tools
My son and I loved the first two.
I'm going to print this today.
Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
.... aaaaaand my printer is out of toner. -_-

May make a trip to the store so my buddy and I can start this campaign. I'll try to give some feedback once I get to play it, haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New post because I have managed to finish the first scenario of this campaign and it was both quite fun and challenging. There were a few minor wonky things going on with card interactions, but nothing game breaking.

Spoiler tag for story and scenario mechanics for Frozen Tracks (scenario 1) of this campaign.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I do wonder what happens if you kill the cultist in the engine room before advancing the act deck. I imagine you just auto win when you finally do advance to Act 2, but storywise it kinda seems like you would win regardless of whether or not you knew he had the amulet. The resolution also has you tearing the amulet from him as he falls off of the train which would seem pretty delayed if you hadn't gotten all of your clues yet.

My friend is using Roland with the Dirge replacement cards, and I'm using Obi (one of my custom created investigators, who I must say am very pleased at the way that the expanded card pool from Carcosa and Dunwich have filled out his playstyle in a very lovely way. If you plan on using him, note that with the increase of relics available, his ability should specify that you take a direct damage not just a damage).

Not to self-promote in your thread, but as we are talking about custom content for expanded play options, I'm going to leave a link here for my investigators. Your scenario was very fun though. Can't wait to play the other 2!

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/142036/8-thematic-investi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kory
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, S1 and S2 have a few strange interactions. Glad you enjoyed it, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the final scenario of the campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kory
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
No. It will be five scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NSKory wrote:
No. It will be five scenarios.

Thank you. I'll wait with printing then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.