Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Bamber
United Kingdom
Oxted
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that if a surfaced Dragon enter the tile of another player, that player may attack the Dragon. This is clear enough for Knight and (Goblins sans Knight). But what about the Thief.

Can the Thief stand guard and get a free backstab in on the Dragon as it passes given enough stealth?

More to the point could a Thief one stashed treasure away from winning, stand at the entrance tile and pickpocket a passing surfaced Dragon and immediately stash it wining the game? I doubt it though I think this is a shame. I think it would be good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Interacting with the Thief is always optional, so the surfaced Dragon may pass through him without being attacked.

That automatic attack rule applies only to roles that must attack when they enter the Dragon's space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.