Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to run out of Intel Counters. What does everyone use in place of them when they run out?

Thanks,

Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Schall
United States
Evans City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never run out. I usually stay on an intel target until destroyed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For low intel, I usually roll for each mission and just reset. There aren't enough for Low. Hopefully there are enough for medium and high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confusing ... there are no Low Intel markers, just the ones you need to drm modifiers (AtG, Flak, etc.) ... as I assume, anything w/o a marker is Low Intel.

The Med/High Intel markers I use up and need more.

Since I can have 10 or more Targets on the display, I tend to spread out my Recon each week. As there are only 6 Med/High Intel markers ... and I manage my Recon resources over the entire theater ... in case there are Storms in one zone. Happens to me all the time ... so I run out of Med/High markers.

Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, understand. Similar to Chris, I usually attack targets soon after an Intel mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrumpyOldGamer wrote:
Ah, understand. Similar to Chris, I usually attack targets soon after an Intel mission.

Interesting strategy .... I'm always spreading my Recon around due to weather ... and "targets" of opportunity ... i.e., when a LW Squadron is eliminated, sometimes it opens up a corridor that I can run a bomber stream through to hit ...

I always have 1 or two targets to hit hard ... but I'm always thinking 2-3 weeks ahead.

Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You must be luckier than me. A lot of my Intel missions fail, or only get Medium intel. I usually circle back the next week and try to get a High intel with the +2 bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I have felt my dice have been loaded. LOL.

However, I'm playing Air War Begins for the 3rd time (still getting a hold of rules), so I have no problem going after Medium and Low Intel targets. Frankly, I feel with High Intel, it is to easy to destroy a Target. Right now, I think High Intel should be the +0 Flak and +0 AtG drms!

But we'll see how that goes when I go to the other campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.