Barbarian Vince» Forums » News

Subject: Component updates and 'Deck Update Kit' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cinnammon Curtis
Scotland
flag msg tools
mb
I've just updated the card components to v1.6, which fixes all known issues.

I've also uploaded a 'Deck Update Kit' that contains the updated cards only, for those of you that have already printed v1.5

Both of these can be downloaded on the cards file page:
> Barbarian Vince Cards

I'll also use this thread to announce future changes to the components, so please subscribe if you want to stay updated.

Change log:
v1.6: Changes from v1.5
- Fixed (page 3) X1: Reworded title for consistency:"The Wizard X'idlim" changed to "X'idlim's Tower".
- Fixed (page 3) X1: Made text "X'Argex Tower" consitent by changing to "the Spire of X'Argex". Thanks to darkyeoman
- Fixed (page 3) X3: Location title "The Goblin Mines" changed to "Goblin Mines" for consistency.
- Fixed (page 3) X3: "Skill bonus" keyword added to Mushroom of Recovery item to clarify usage. Thanks to tarpshack
- Fixed (page 3) X8: "Skill" keyword changed to "Curse" on Goblin Princess 'item' to clarify usage.
- Fixed (page 5) Z2: Acid Gas Trap encounter example corrected. "draw is +3" changed to "draw is +2".
- Fixed (page 11) Fixed results for Tundra: Frozen Cave encounter (result "1-9" changed to "1-8"). Thanks to AxelSp
- Fixed (page 11) "Skill" keyword changed to "Curse" on Wolftooth Curse item to clarify usage.
v1.5: Changes from v1.4
- Fixed (page 1) Player Card wording to reflect values on the "One Year Has Passed..." card. Thanks to mathchris
- Fixed (page 3) "Silver Compass Feather" item name and references (card X11) made consistent. Thanks to mathchris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Component updates and 'Deck Update Kit
I apologize if this has been asked before, but is the version on printplaygames.com the latest (v1.6)? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cinnammon Curtis
Scotland
flag msg tools
mb
Unfortunately, I have no idea. I have nothing to do with it.
Rocco would probably be able to say one way or the other.
Rocco Privetera
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I can tell you that the Player Card has the version number at the top right of the card, so you could always try checking with PrintPlayGames directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.