Memoir '44: Winter Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Should be back in print as of now. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I received a notification on restock of Winter Wars, Eastern Front, winter/desert board and the new jungle map at my FLGS. I immediately ordered these items and they should arrive on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. I will post back when I receive them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hiko Seijuro wrote:
Last night I received a notification on restock of Winter Wars, Eastern Front, winter/desert board and the new jungle map at my FLGS. I immediately ordered these items and they should arrive on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. I will post back when I receive them.

Where are you located?

US distribution says new Through Jungle and Desert isn't out until the 26th (street date). All of the other OOS still showing OOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m located in Belgium. When checking the website of the store now, both ET and WW are both sold out again, but the new expansion and winter desert board are still in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick update : I received an email, stating the game was sent. Fingers crossed! The shop's website says it's back in stock right now, probably not for long... More tomorrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the package was delivered today. Both ww and ef were in it, as well as the new expansion through jungle and desert. Copyright said 2004-2018, so they are brand new. Hope those of you looking for the expansion can get them soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Velk
United States
Barto
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Can you post a couple pictures of the new expansion and maybe some pictures of r maps And the cards maybe even make a review on the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Caram
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
As of today, Thursday April 19th, Miniature Market has this is stock for $23.99. There are 20+ available as of this moment. Maybe more retailers will have them too. I had MM send me an email when they got some in and I just got my email today. I love Memoir 44 but still have so many scenarios I haven't played yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuff has WW back in stock...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Fedel
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine off Amazon. It's nice seeing these priced below $35. laugh

Eastern Front is showing back up at stores and Amazon. Gotta get that one as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pickman
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered this and it should arrive by next week. I'm very psyched.

I enjoy Eastern Front, so my motive in ordering WW was to snag the Winter Combat cards... but now that I think it over... I suppose I should bite the bullet and buy the Breakthrough expansion... right?

Or do folks here feel that Winter Wars is still pretty awesome even without BT?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Get the breakthrough expansion...you won't be disappointed modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Buy everything you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pickman
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Buy everything you can.

I do that for some games. For Memoir 44, I've been trying to resist, but it increasingly seems futile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count of Tuscany
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I wanted this expansion for quite some time, especially after I got the Breakthrough expansion (which I enjoy really much). Recently saw that it was back and store and ordered it. It is indeed the new print.

I didn't expect the box to be filled to the brim, but glad it contains so much. I should probably plan on getting some big box to put all my Memoir '44 stuff in. I don't like the basic expansion boxes anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.