Hide
4 Posts

Paper Tales» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kraken and Golem deployed at the same turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grab Huge
msg tools
When the Golem is deployed, every Lvl 1 building is upgraded to lvl 2.
When the Kraken is deployed, the player loses 3 points for every lvl 2 building in his kingdom.
Should we count the building upgraded by the golem during the very same deployement, or can we decide to activate the kraken first, and the golem after?
The trick is that this is happening in the same turn to the same player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Kihm
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
As the buildings will be upgraded during this phase, before its end, Kraken's ability has to take this change un the situation into consideration.

In other (maybe not clearer :-) ) words, each ability should be virtually re-checked before the very end of a phase tout take all other abilities that occured into consideration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario Wimmer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SebCatchup wrote:
As the buildings will be upgraded during this phase, before its end, Kraken's ability has to take this change un the situation into consideration.

In other (maybe not clearer :-) ) words, each ability should be virtually re-checked before the very end of a phase touttake all other abilities that occured into consideration.

Autocorrect is a bitch when you're typing in a different language, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grab Huge
msg tools
SebCatchup wrote:

In other (maybe not clearer :-) ) words, each ability should be virtually re-checked before the very end of a phase tout take all other abilities that occured into consideration.

I see. It is very clear now.
Thanks. I can't wait for the expansion, for more crazy combos.
(Honestly I'm a little worried that the draft might become a little too random with 6/7 players, but maybe that's just me.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.