Hide
4 Posts

Pandemic: Contagion» Forums » Rules

Subject: End Game - final Death Toll. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Carruthers
msg tools
Hi friends. I see options for the final Death toll city scoring.

Rules state: At the end of the game, perform one final Death Toll scoring for all remaining infected cities. (with no further explanation)

How many points are awarded to each player?

I suggest that It is not the same as the City eradication scoring because those words are not used, and that omission suggests a difference of procedures, cus the city was not "eradicated", so do all player get as may points as cubes which they have in infected city? or would only the player with the most cubes get the prime number and no other payers receive points?

Do we follow the City eradication scoring, even though the city was not eradicated? if so why would that not be writen clarly? and how come the last round has such a high point potential with such little investment, giving the last player a sizeable advantage of up to 2 max city points with no possable competators?

or some other option?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm pretty sure, although i havent played in a while, that the person with the most cubes on eacfh city gets the lowest value on the city card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin V

Mount Oliver
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Death Toll scoring also happens throughout the game so if you are not familiar with the term you may have already overlooked something.

Death Toll scoring happens each time a second event card with a skull and cross ones symbol on the bottom right is turned up. This can happen I think 2-3 times per game depending on cards in the deck.

When that happens, score as described above, leader on each card scores the bottom number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Carruthers
msg tools
We did indeed overlook the Death toll rule, thanks for the help Friends (Max & Justin).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.